Since being found in 1976, the organization has always been clinically focus and family oriented. All of our community pharmacist, residents, staff, and technicians work 1-on-1 with our patients getting to know their names, families, and needs.
Our family of over 30 of community pharmacists, technicians, community health workers, and staff members are always looking to grow more to better the community. Check out our current career opportunities!
If you are interested in being a part of our data-driven, clinically focused, and family oriented team or have questions, download an application and contact Tripp Logan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PGY1 Community Residency
The resident will be involved with numerous clinical and practice management projects including the following:
- Participates in the creation and expansion of clinical services
- Medication Therapy Management
- Missouri HealthNet’s Direct Care Pro
- Transition of Care Program
- Medication reconciliation and discharge counseling for patients released from a local hospital.
- Community Pharmacy Enhanced Services Network (CPESN Missouri)
- Missouri Pharmacists Care Network (MO-PCN)
- Medication Optimization Services (Med Sync, Packaging, Reconciliation, Etc)
- Walk in and referral diabetes counseling and education
- Chronic Care Management (CCM)
- 340B patient care service delivery
- Many opportunities for grant-funded services
- Medication Therapy Management
- Participate in and development of health and wellness programs
- Teach the monthly diabetes support group
- Immunization program
- Work with staff Community Health Workers to solve for barriers due to Social Determinants of Health
- Refer patients to local service or health care providers
- Other community outreach programs as opportunities arise (health fairs, etc)
- Practice management
- Residents interested in pharmacy ownership will be mentored in marketing, contracting, and developing relationships with providers
- Staffing community pharmacy duties
- Co-precepting of pharmacy students
- Prescription drug abuse and diversion education opportunities with pharmacist and retired deputy Richard Logan, Jr.
Unique Residency Program Benefits:
- Competitive Stipend
- Travel allowance for pharmacy conferences
- Medical health insurance (optional)
- Housing is provided for the resident in a two-bedroom house, less than 6 blocks from the pharmacy
Our caring pharmacists utilize a variety of progressive reporting solutions to measure our success, recognize areas of need, and target patients for clinical interventions. Using these solutions has allowed for data-driven; proactive patient care that our patients have come to expect from our pharmacists.
We utilize reporting solutions from PioneerRx® and EQuIPP® to measure our success, recognize areas of need, and target patients for clinical interventions. Using these solutions has allowed for data-driven; proactive patient care that our patients expect.
Technician & Staff
Our community pharmacists work with alongside our highly trained pharmacy technicians and staff to offer many patient-centered clinical services, to enhance patient care, and foster lasting relationships with our patients and the community.